Your business issues are unique.
If machines are running 30, 60 or even 99 synchronized servo axes, and one or more robots need to be integrated into the machine, then the automation concept must match perfectly. Control systems must provide sufficient power reserve, and programming concepts must make complexity manageable. Flexible servo solutions are required to reduce necessary cabinet space, as well as cabling and wiring costs. Plug-and-play technology and sophisticated diagnostic solutions are also needed for information help during commissioning.
Our experts help you throughout the entire machine life cycle.
SolutionsThe Synchronized Axes / Sercos/ Motion Controller LMC600 architecture shows the possibilities: One PacDrive controller synchronizes up to 99 servo axes, and can control mixed configurations of servo axes and several robots. A multi-axis servo system with cabinet-based drives and integrated servomodules, an integrated safety solution, and an efficient engineering concept are the pillars for maximum freedom in designing high-performance, material-handling equipment and robotics.
- Single-controller solution for motion, PLC logic, and communication.
- PacDrive 3 solution, to provide PLC, motion, and robotics control functionality on a single hardware platform.
- Sercos drive communication allows for the implementation of I/O communication and safe communication using a single, Ethernet-based fieldbus.
- With its centralized system architecture, PacDrive is the ideal solution for controlling a broad range of servo-driven production and material handling equipment and robotics, using fully integrated, IEC 61131-3-compliant program structures. More than 80.000 machines worldwide are controlled by PacDrive to this day.
- PacDrive 3-based automation architectures can be adapted to changing configurations of servo axes/robots. The controller type is determined by the number of axes or by the complexity of operations. No other hardware has to be changed, as full program portability overcomes any software limitations.
- Software libraries are available for material-handling systems for specific issues. The robotics library contains all common kinematics.