Expert Technical Support Sensors (H/F)
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be a digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
This position will be part of Telemecanique Sensors teams, a global leading brand in the sensors business. We have become experts in factory automation sensors as well as specialists in demanding applications.
As part of a Global company made of Digital Citizens and Environmental friendly talents, join our international and diverse team in the South of France, and be part of an agile and flexible organization, building the future of industrial automation!
Ensure Expert Technical Support for the Line of Business :
- Answer to the incoming Countries Technical Questions (pre-sales and/or post-sales stage) concerning the use/misuse of products in applications.
- Provide Technical advice to the Countries on: Offer, Documentation,Technical topics
- Ensure that cases are scrupulously & quickly processed
- Define technical information to reduce cases from the Countries and ensure their autonomy (product information, applications information, problem solving tips).
- Create FAQ videos to help customers and anticipate with future potential case.
- Build and organize Technical trainings for Advanced Technical Support in the Countries
- Represent the Technical Support function towards other functions in the Line of Business (Business, Project, Quality etc.) and in Schneider Electric company
- Bring the Customer feedback in Line Of Businesses processes (OTM, PMP, PEP, I2P) ; Formalize VOC for product improvement.
- Interact regularly with customers to better understand their expectations and concerns..
- Reports monthly main key figures
- Be able to drive and / or participate to FTA
- Promote Digital evolution in day to day Technical Support Experience
- Manage problem resolution
- Proactiveness with customer and countries relationship
- On Safety application, make sure that products are reaching mandatory rules
Generalist technical engineer (mainly electromechanical and or electronic / radiofrequency), you have a minimum of 5 years experience in customer support pre or after sales on technical products (sensors, detectors ...), or in customer quality, and have a good knowledge of TUV certification (mandatory). You master quality problem solving methodologies (6 Sigma / 8D / Risk Analysis). Structured and rigorous, you are comfortable managing different subjects in parallel and guaranteeing timely follow-up of the actions undertaken. Your customer orientation and sense of service, as well as your taste for teamwork are recognized. Fluent English imperative, French appreciated.