Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Material Handler Team Lead in our Foxboro, MA (Cocasset) location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Responsible for leading in-coming and out-going order processing and documentation, including generating delivery/shipping documents. Liaise with internal and external transport companies/departments for timely in-coming/out-going shipments. Ensure prompt and accurate declaration of permits and prompt delivery and clearance of shipments. Investigate and action all non-conformance and recommend corrective actions.
Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Leads the shipping/receiving team and supports Manufacturing Supervisor in planning work and executing on time delivery for our customers.
- Possesses working knowledge of SAP skills/working knowledge of SAP moves (MD04/ZSkid/MB!B/MB1A/MB52)
- Actively seeks opportunities to streamline and improve logistics and material handling activities across all functional teams in a collaborative manner.
- Leads cycle count analysis for inventory accuracy
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and programs per company policies. This could include but is not limited to lockout/tagout, dock safety, fall protection and any other safety procedures necessary to complete the work assignment safely.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- 5-7 years of related experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Dangerous Goods shipping experience preferred
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.