Real Estate & Integrated Facilities Management Data Analyst Intern
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
The Real Estate Intern assist the team in analyzing the market trend, data collection on the Corporate objectives and business requirements and delivering Real Estate Strategy by organizing the business proposition, reports and SERE excellence programs.
Assist in the Real Estate Management and Integrated Facilities Management (East Asia Japan) and consolidate/ coordinate
- Asset Management of the physical property
- Financial Performance
- Operation functions
- Performance goals
Assist in the Defining and development of commercial excellence programs
- Real Estate Contractual Agreement
- Asset / RE operational and knowledgeable of capital markets and financial opportunities
- Drive consistency in RE / Integrated Facility Management (IFM) / Asset Mgmt Process framework
Assist in the Performance Management Dashboard and Data Analyst
- RE Mgmt and IFM
- Asset Portfolio Mgmt
- RE/Asset Maturity Assessment
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, facilities management or related courses
- Passion in marketing, commercial operations, commercial analytics skills
- Have experience in assisting in developing or implementing new marketing strategies, technologies
- Ensure the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, review and management of schedules by coordinating and managing stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, monitor a portfolio of assets and property financial statement preparation and assisting with financial statements.