PLANNER/ SCHEDULER (Req #: 0068KB)
Schneider Electric has an opening for a Scheduler / Planner in our El Paso, TX location. The primary duties will involve coordinating and developing production schedules, daily, to meet goals/ rates.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/4EtpkB0cuXE
Become a part of a large, global leader in Energy Mgt and Automation, recognized for it’s commitment to the environment and a diverse corporate culture!
What do you get to do in this position?
- Coordinate and develop production schedules daily to meet goals/rates.
- Schedule in accordance with the current plant and supply chain situation.
- Monitor materials, production process, and their workflow to ensure on-time performance.
- Identify and analyze complexity for each of the production orders to be able to identify and communicate capacity constraints.
- Work with different department entities to implement continuous improvement projects.
- Prioritize orders to meet our customer requirements.
- Generate daily production reports for guidance on critical decision making.
This job might be for you if:
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric. https://youtu.be/C7sogZ_oQYg
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, lucrative group pension plan, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you’re applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.