Customer Support Engineer – Engineering Center
• Solve complex technical customer issues that have been escalated from the 1st level support;
• Replication / duplication of product issues reported by customers;
• Perform diagnostic research and analysis related to product symptoms;
• Document all cases and findings in case management tracking tool;
• Perform complex problem solving, data collection and software upgrades;
• Develop effective working relationships with customers, co-workers and cross departmental personnel;
• Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
• Engineering Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Communication/Mechatronics ( Must)
• 2-4 years in Automation and Control ( Must).
• Excellent Knowledge in Wonderware system
• Willing to travel if needed.
• Fluency in English Speaking, Writing, and Reading.
• A good team player.
• Ability for self-study.