Technician (Highly Skilled)
What will you do?
This position is responsible for performing work on specialized electrical, mechanical, electronic, and software based applications while keeping quality, health and safety a priority.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure Safety First approach
- Communicate daily with Team Leads and Coordinators to ensure execution of work
- Communicate accurate backlog information to FSM/SBO.
- Drive sales initiatives in coordination with service and national sales teams.
- Execute assigned work orders at or better than expected results.
- Delivery a highly skilled service meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Follow and adhere to all Schneider Electric’s safety, operational and HR policies.
- Responsible for the accuracy and discipline of the timely completion of customer reports, timesheets, expenses and updating Work Orders.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction NPS on site
- Create Opportunity notification following the companies processes and install base tracking.
- Be able and willing to travel to customer sites.
- Be able and willing to work beyond regular working hours including weekends and holidays
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Diploma or Degree in CET or Engineering
- Red Seal Electrician
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based software and applications.
- Advanced knowledge of electrical field service industry
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independent and as part of a team
- Experience with Drives, PLC’s, Automation equipment is an asset
- We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
Who will you report to?
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.