Telecommunication Senior System Engineer
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the preparation, revision and/or modification of the following:
- Customer specifications understanding
- Project technical design and preparation of engineering documents.
- Technical and quality reviews of engineering documents prepared by others before passing to client.
- Ability to perform technical tests to validate and certificate engineering designs (FAT/iFAT/SAT).
- Installation supervision, ensuring accordance with the approved engineering documentation.
- Coordinate and supervise vendors/subcontractor’s scope
- Drafting of all justifications for contractual variations orders and support subsequent commercial claims.
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary technical coordination and effective communication on projects.
Telecommunication engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. His/Her vocation will be technical expert.
- Telecommunication and Networks technical skills at design level, in SDH/PDH networks, DWDM networks, Wireless Systems UHF/VHF/WiFi/GSM/LTE/3G/MW, IP Network (Routing and Switching). Cybersecurity knowledges is a plus.
- CCNA R&S mandatory, CCNP and CCNA security is a plus.
- Self-motivated to learn and obtain next levels of certifications
- Programming and configuration skills (being able to configure equipment/electronic devices)
- Ability to understand and produce engineering documentation
- Self-organized and goal-oriented person
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to work and collaborate in team environment
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- At least 5 years of experience in project deployment
- Professional knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Availability to Travel (National & International destinations)