Schneider Electric Announces Launch of Wholesale Building Management Distributor Program
Boston, MA, USA
• Investment in program demonstrates Schneider Electric’s focus on helping partners grow their business and boost profits
• Benefits are designed to make partners’ lives easier with free educational resources, dedicated marketing support, special promotions and pricing
Schneider Electric, the global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced the launch of its Wholesale Building Management Distributor Program. This new formalized partner program highlights Schneider Electric’s commitment to providing the resources, incentives and support distributors need to sell more product, grow their business and increase revenue.
Core building parts such as HVAC controls, valves, sensors, thermostats and switches play a critical role in the health of a building, including ensuring proper ventilation and air quality. As offices and schools begin to reopen, repairing and replacing core building parts with reliable, open and connected solutions has never been more important. The Wholesale Building Management Distributor Program makes it easy for partners to offer mechanical contractors and facility managers products that are specifically designed to meet today’s demand for quality, reliable, affordable and energy efficient products.
Wholesale Building Management Systems (BMS) Distributors that sell Schneider Electric core building energy parts will be automatically enrolled in the program. All distributors that meet a minimum threshold will be able to access benefits, such as the industry’s first vendor-neutral training program for end users, while other financial incentives are available based on tier level. Distributors are assigned a Platinum, Gold, Silver or Priority tier level based on growth and volume targets.
"The agility and resiliency of our partners – particularly evident this past year – is unmatched, and we want to thank them for all of their hard work," said Justin Lavoie, Vice President of Channel Development at Schneider Electric. "We are thrilled to officially launch a program that rewards distributors for selling more products, and therefore, will grow our transactional business. Together, we are supporting buildings of the future and providing partners with reliable products that are critical building blocks for connected smart buildings.”
Partners will start earning a number of benefits based on their tier level immediately. These include:
- Semi-annual large stocking order with re-balance assurance to reduce risk: Partners that meet specific thresholds can add significant Schneider Electric supplied inventory to their warehouse to reduce risk and improve customer service, inventory turns and margins.
- Online trainings for both staff and customers to accelerate learning: Distributors can offer their customers a free vendor-neutral educational site with more than 200 courses that teach how to identify, implement, and monitor efficient improvements for sustainable energy savings. Plus, with the Schneider Electrical Technical and Professional Development Training program, the program goes beyond product training to offer free developmental training for specific roles. With this, resellers can create an elite team that prioritizes customer satisfaction, performance and technology expertise.
- Annual and Q1 multiplier benefits provide pricing discounts: Largest volume distributors are rewarded by securing lower pricing and access to an array of manufactured and sourced products. As an incentive to start the year off strong, additional discounts are available for all orders purchased during the First Quarter of 2022.
- Free shipping to reduce costs: Smaller orders will qualify for free shipping starting in 2022.
HVAC can account for up to 40% of energy costs in a building, so optimizing those operations is critical. The breadth and depth of Schneider Electric’s valve portfolio has provided reliable environmental control to customers for over 100 years, and this new program will only make will make it easier for partners to support their customers with the right tools needed for efficient building management.
Learn more about the Wholesale Building Management Distributor Program
Partners can reach out to their dedicated Schneider Electric sales representative for additional details about Schneider Electric’s Wholesale Building Management Distributor Program.
If you are interested in becoming a Schneider Electric reseller, please contact us here.