Schneider Electric unveils mySchneider: An all-in-one personalized digital experience for customers and partners
Boston, MA, USA
- More than one million customers and partners worldwide are now offered a streamlined, customized, end-to-end digital experience designed to suit their preferences
- A tailored online experience helps customers drive business growth with one location to access personalized business services, content, and tools to augment their business operations with ease and efficiency
Boston, July 28, 2021 – Schneider Electric, the global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, launches their personalized digital experience for enrolled customers and partners on se.com. The new all-in-one platform is designed to support their business growth and improve customer satisfaction.
The new experience includes enhancements and capabilities that enable customers and partners to differentiate in the marketplace and simplify their daily operations through:
- Harmonizing varied business services, tools, and trainings in one location
- Visualizing facility status of assets under management, contracts, life cycles and services planned
- Recommending trainings and curriculums to drive their business forward
- Offering tailored access to favored and relevant business services paired with a customizable view
- Simplifying access with single sign-on and a new holistic customer profile where all information can be managed together
- Creating efficiency for quotes and orders in one view
- Providing easy access to customer support
- Streamlining multiple Schneider online platforms into one access
mySchneider is now the one destination customers can come for direct access to all the resources they need to manage their business. Taking into account their individual preferences, mySchneider delivers easy navigation for our customers to more easily find information. Every business needs the ability to keep pace with today’s fast, connected world. By embracing digital through the latest web tools and resources, partners can create sustainable businesses that continue to grow with the industry. Beyond the new personalized interface, mySchneider offers access to new opportunities, training courses, special discounts and rewards.
"The launch of mySchneider is a testament to our continuous focus to innovate for our customers,” said Erin Kalidindi, Vice President of Digital Customer Relationships at Schneider Electric. “This experience is designed with our customers, for our customers, and the MVP (minimum viable product) is just the beginning. The new personalized dashboard provides preferred services, resources, and business needs to drive productivity, save time and keep track of key business data insights in one place.”
Through mySchneider, customers can access their personal notifications to new products, software releases, webinars, training curriculums, white papers, and updates on technical documentation. Schneider’s ecosystem of over 650,000 partners now has a single gateway to all resources tailored to support their business, such as product information, quotations, orders, order tracking, financials, training, and partnership programs. Contractors can track and redeem their rewards program points, access training to keep current on the latest products and technology, and leverage product selectors to complete their jobs, facility managers can get an optimal view of their facility thanks to consolidated view of assets, contracts, life cycles and services, and distributors can check product prices and availability, order products, check order status, print invoices, and more. The user-specific home page highlights the contents they rely on daily from tools and resources to products and applications to additional services based on their profile.