Browse FAQs

Does EZM offer a 400A Branch Units that meets EUSERC requirements?

Published date: 14 May 2020

No, the only way to handle a 400A Tenant from an EZM Meter Center in an EUSERC Service Area is to backfeed an EZM Tap Box to a CT Cabinet (supplied by others) and then provide a 400A Fusible Safety Switch or 400A Enclosed Circuit Breaker. The EZM Tap Box is not marked with Line and Load indicators on the wiring diagram, allowing it the be backfed.


Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.