Browse FAQs

What are the trim clamps for the obsolete NQOB panelboard?

Published date: 14 May 2020

Need to know the trim hardware part number for NQOB.

Product Line:
PTFDS - FD Enclosure Systems

Circuit breaker panelboards sold and supported in the USA.

Selection of replacement trim hardware for the obsolete NQOB panelboards.

PK1TC is the trim clamp.  This is now obsolete, no replacement.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.