Browse FAQs

How can I find a CCP return form?

Published date: 24 June 2020

Needs a CCP return form

Product Line:
Altivar 61/ 71  ATV61 ATV71


Failure analysis request.

All CCP's Customer Complaint Product forms must be submitted by a Schneider Electric distributor.  These forms are not available to end users. The distributor will contact the Customer Care Center  for a Request Claim, and also provide a RMA number for return tags to be issued.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.