Browse FAQs

Can a Superior and Federal Pioneer keylocks be used on Powerpact or Masterpact circuit breakers?

Published date: 12 September 2019

Can a Superior and Federal brand keylock be installed on a Powerpact or Masterpact breaker?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Powerpact MPR and Masterpact circuit breakers

Superior and Federal Pioneer brand locks are obsolete, but if one is installed on one of these breakers it can be installed on another similar breaker.  It uses the same provision as a Kirk lock, so order the Kirk provision for the breaker and the Superior or Federal lock will install.  Provisions for Powerpact breakers are available only by returning the cover to the factory with a "Return for Repair" RMA.  Contact Customer Service at 319-369-6565 for details.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.