Innovative split-core CT form factor for basic electrical metering
Part of PowerLogic
The PowerLogic Enercept meter’s three interconnected, easy-to-install split-core CTs combines highly accurate digital metering and communications electronics inside one of the CT housings.
This innovative form factor eliminates the need for a separate meter enclosure, which could reduce installation costs by as much as 70 percent.
Since the meter is inside the CT and no external PTs are required, the PowerLogic Enercept meter is a cost effective option for basic electrical metering.There are two meter versions available:
- Enhanced - delivers 26 energy parameters, including volts, amps, power factor and reactive power
- Basic - reports power and energy
- Precision metering electronics and current transformers in a single package
- Easy to install split-core CTs
- High accuracy ±1% of reading from 10-100% of the rated current of the CTs
- Employs Modbus RTU communication protocol and easily integrates into an existing network
- Uses RS-485 wiring which simplifies installation and integration into an existing network
BenefitsThe PowerLogic Enercept meter helps you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and increased productivity.
- Measure efficiency, reveal opportunities and verify savings
- Sub-bill tenants for energy costs
- Allocate energy costs to departments or processes
- Identify billing discrepancies
- Leverage existing infrastructure capacity and avoid over-building
- Verify the reliable operation of equipment
- Improve the response to power quality-related problems