- High-resolution back-lit liquid crystal display
- True reading display —No multipliers are required for data readings
- High accuracy — ±1% systems accuracy from 2% to 100% of the CT rating meets ANSI C12.1 metering accuracy standards
- kW demand metering — The optional EMCB also provides kW demand monitoring in the Energy Meter. The user can set the demand interval from five minutes to one hour to accurately measure kW demand.
- Simple, fast installation — Factory assembled split-core CTs reduce installation time and color coding makes determine correct phase matching easy.
- Easy integration to PowerLogic or Control/Data Acquisition Systems — Extended models have pulse output contacts, selectable from 1/10 to 1 kWh per pulse, for easy integration to existing control systems.
- Automatic meter reading — The optional Energy Meter Communications Board (EMCB) provides serial Modbus RS-485 RTU communications for connecting the Energy Meter to a remote monitoring system. With the addition of the EMCB, the Energy Meter can be used with PowerLogic software for electrical cost allocation and billing of submetered electrical systems.
- Improve energy efficiency and reduce energy related costs
- Accurately allocate costs
- Access reliable and accurate sub-metering
- Tenant Submetering
- Cost Allocation
- Performance Contracting
- Real Time Power Monitoring
- LEED Certification
- EPACT 2005 Compliance
- Demand Response