- Fuses from 25A to 125A
- Compact size helps to reduce the overall size of the installation.
- Ergonomic handle for easier opening.
- Version for Class CC fuses
- Cylindrical cartridge fuses: 8x32, 10x38, 14x51 and 22x58 up to 690V, from 25 to 125Amps
- LED blown fuse indicator
- Dual position locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting
- Multi-pole configurations 1P, N, 1P+N, 2P, 3P, 3P+N
- Certifications: IEC 60947-3, UL512 and CSA, RoHS compliant
- Protection against direct finger contact
- 45 mm wide mounting dimensions, matching TeSys starters and contactors
- Accepts Class CC fuses (such as Bussmann FNQ-R or KTK-R)
- US Fuse Types CC, KTK-R
- European Fuse Types aM, gG
- Rated 30A, 600 Vac, 3 phase
- Uses screw clamp terminations (spring terminal version under development)
- Connects to LC1D09 through LC1D38 contactors (with use of GV2AF3 connector or GV2AF4)
- Meets application needs for fusible starter
Simple and effective protection!
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause major damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as significant production.