Vigirex Ground-fault Relay System
Ground fault protection or monitoring from 30mA to 30A
Used at all levels of an installation: power distribution, industrial control and final distribution, as well as with a variety of OEM equipment.
Vigirex™ ground-fault relays, with associated sensors (current transformers), measure the leakage current in an electrical installation to detect levels that may be damaging. When used for protection, they cause an associated circuit breaker or switch to interrupt the supply of power to the protected system. They may also be used for monitoring only, with output to an alarm.
Vigirex relays can be used at all levels of an installation: power distribution, industrial control and final distribution, as well as with a variety of OEM equipment. There is a wide range of Vigirex models, mounting options and sensors to best suit your application.
- Panel or DIN-mount for easy installation
- Variety of sensors for a wide range of amperages from 65-3200A
- Models for most common power supply voltages up to 600 Vac
- Ground-fault fixed sensitivities from 30mA to 1A and adjustable sensitivities up to 30A
- Response from instantaneous (no intentional delay) to 4.5 seconds
- Outputs may be used for protection via shunt trip of a circuit breaker or switch, or alarming via lights or annunciator for flexibility
- Compact size of relay and its sensor make it ideal for protection of OEM equipment as well as branch circuits
- Designed to meet UL 1053 standard for equipment protection