The PowerLogic EGX300 embedded web page function and 256 Mb of onboard memory allow you to create pages for viewing data from your electrical system and to store third-party web pages and documents such as instruction bulletins or equipment and system diagrams. Easily define web pages with real-time and logged data for a basic view of your electrical system at a glance.
The PowerLogic EGX300 integrated gateway-server is deployed 3 ways:
- Use an internet browser to view real time data and gain access to basic energy consumption data stored onboard the EGX300 in standard or user-defined HTML pages.
- Utilize the Ethernet gateway functionality of the PowerLogic EGX300 with any PowerLogic software for extensive data analysis and access to all status and measurement information.
- Where a central location uses PowerLogic software to view the entire system, remote locations may use the EGX300 web pages to view local data.
- View real-time and historical information from multiple locations via any Microsoft-compatible web browser without any additional software
- Automatically detect networked devices for easy system setup
- Automatically email or FTP selected logged data to your PC for additional analysis
- Select the logging intervals and topics you want logged
- Ensures data and system security through password protection and controlled network access to individual web pages as well as review active and historical connection
- Simplifies installation by receiving control power through the Ethernet cable utilizing Power-over-Ethernet and offers the option to utilise 24 Vdc control power
- Provides serial support for Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, Jbus and PowerLogic protocols to support a wide range of devices
- Includes one 10/100BaseTx Ethernet port
- Includes one serial port configurable for RS485 (2/4 wire) or RS232 (RJ45)
- Optically isolated serial port provides highly reliable communications in an industrial environment
- Compatible with all PowerLogic power monitoring software
Make sure you don't miss a thing.
The PowerLogic EGX300 integrated gateway-server simplifies power utility monitoring. Use the EGX300 to view critical real-time electrical system loading data and trend plots for historical use patterns to help optimise energy usage and existing electrical infrastructure.
- Gain quick, shared and secured access to information from meters, circuit breaker control units, protective relays, motor controllers and drives via a standard web browser
- Create web pages using the on-board creation tool to view the real-time and logged data for a basic view of your energy consumption
- Monitor energy usage patterns, reveal opportunities and verify results of efficiency improvements
- Remotely monitor real-time conditions and profile energy use on your power distribution system