Steel floor-standing compact enclosures
The Spacial SM floor standing steel enclosure are ideal for the Industrial, Energy and Infrastructure industry. The Spacial SM is made from a one single piece metal sheet, folded and welded on the corners for high robustness. The steel enclosures – Spacial SM offer the largest dimensional range in the market.
Floor standing steel enclosure, made from a one single piece metal sheet, folded and welded on the corners for high robustness. The steel enclosures – Spacial SM offer the largest dimensional range in the market. Find yours !
The steel enclosures – Spacial SM are capable of withstanding 600 kg distributed in their volume.
- Body: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Door: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.8 mm.
- Coating: epoxy-polyester paint, structured finish, in grey RAL 7035.
Degree of protection
- IP 55 in accordance to IEC 60529.
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance to IEC 62262.
IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV
Vibration Class A, UL & CUL 1,12 & 12K, NEMA 12 & 12K.
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
The quick and simple solution
Spacial SM is the floor standing monobloc solution that provides:
- A completely single-piece body unique in the market
- High robustness, for a better protection of the material installed.
- A ready to assemble enclosure with a large range of dimensions available.
- Energy and infrastructures