New ProClima software:Data entry
Software package for calculating and selecting the thermal accessories required for enclosures containing electrical and electronic equipment.
Available for download on our homepage.
The following steps must be followed to conduct this study:
1. Enter the project and customer data (optional).
2. Enter the internal and external temperature data for the enclosure (compulsory).
3. Enter the electrical data for the installation (voltage, rating, etc.) (compulsory).
4. Determine the power dissipated by the electrical equipment inside the enclosure (compulsory). If this value is not known, the software can calculate it: - Based on the electrical or electronic switchgear that make up the type switchboard and number); - Based on a temperature reading.
5. Select the enclosure and the installation method (compulsory).
6. Select the thermal management system (fans, exchangers, etc.) (compulsory).
7. View and print the project summary.
- Plug-in software
- Intuitive navigation
- Available in: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Energy efficiency criteria used
- Analyse different thermal options in one enclosure
- CAD files available for enclosures, cooling units and heat exchangers devices
- Enclosures drawings illustrate how your installation design is
- Dimensional check list is done to ensure the solution is compatible with your enclosure size
- Download useful technical documentation:
> Control panel technical guides for thermal management
> Technical instructions sheets (cooling, heat exchangers and digital control product offer)
> Spareparts list
- Get a complete final thermal report and add your own company logo on it
- Automation and control industry
- Automotive industries
- Electrical distribution