Ultrasonic sensor with solid-state discrete output
- Cylindrical or flat formats
- Sensing distances: 10 cm to 8m (adjustable using teach mode).
- PNP or NPN selectable outputs, NO or NC function
Ultrasonic sensor for level monitoring
- For controlling 2 levels (emptying and filling levels)
- Cylindrical formats Ø 18 and Ø 30 mm (plastic case)
- Sensing distance from 50 cm to 2 m (adjustable using teach mode).
Ultrasonic sensor with analogue output
- Analogue output 4…20 mA or 0…10V
- Cylindrical or flat format
- Sensing distances from 50 cm to 8 m (adjustable using teach mode)
BenefitsDetection of any material, irrespective of colour, light ambiance at the same distance, without adjustment or correction factor.
Define your effective sensing range, avoiding foreground or background detection perturbation, by simply pressing a button (teach mode)
ApplicationsPackaging, automotive, paper industry, machine tool, assembly, food & beverage processing, water treatment etc.