Find the appropriate wiring at a glance:
- Pre-wired connectors: for easy connection of sensors with connectors to terminal blocks or PLC inputs
- Connectors: for connecting a cable of usable length to a sensor with connectors
- Jumper cables: for connecting sensors with connectors to splitter blocks
- Connector adaptors: transform a sensor with terminals into a sensor with connectors
- Mainly available connectors M8, M12, ½"", 7/8""
Main cable characteristics:
- PUR and PVC casing
Excellent withstand to:
- industrial environments (cutting oil, etc.) torsion (bending radius up to 15 times its diameter in dynamic operation)
- extreme temperatures (-35 to + 90°C)
- Nominal voltage: 320 V, insulation voltage: 2.5 kV
The range of machine wiring connectors and cordsets has been designed for optimal user-friendliness, simplifying connection and providing quick and safe reference identification.
- Industrial machines: assembly, packaging, handling, conveying, etc.