Provides compact and programmable switching and power fuse protection for power distribution.
Part of Set Series
HVL/cc is the smallest footprint switchgear in the power distribution market. In addition to power fuse short circuit protection, it is packed with special switching features like current transformers, simplified grounding system, infrared viewing window, and optional control methods. Its compact Class 1 Div 2 design uses a factory sealed sulfur hexafluoride compartment for load break switching and power fuses for short circuit protection.
HVL/cc switchgear is a highly reliable and modern power distribution product that permits remote trip/close operations and programmable automation of power distribution switchboards:
- Predicted mean time to fail (MTTF) is 46,400 operations for the switch subassembly • Optional current transformer (CT) sensor ratios from 100:5A up to 1200:5A
- Optional PowerLogic® circuit monitors and Ethernet communication devices
- Optional monitoring information using a standard web browser
BenefitsSmallest footprint in the industry.
- Sealed switch: three phase switch with contact blades mounted on a common shaft
- Stored energy: spring energy stored for switching on demand
- Reliability: high confidence interval for opening and closing operations up to 1,000 cycles.
ApplicationsHVL/cc is ideal for: oil & gas, petrochemical manufacturing, industrial buildings, and healthcare facilities