Square D™ meter mains available in ring or ringless styles
Used in residential applications where local codes require service disconnects to be located outside the dwelling.
FeaturesMeter main devices are used in residential applications where local codes require service disconnects to be located outside the dwelling. They include the utility meter socket and factory installed and/or provisions for field installation of service disconnect(s) to feed downstream devices. Meter mains are surface mount and typically used with interior mounted sub-feed load centers.
- Ring or ringless styles available
- Available in two styles for either QO® or Homeline® circuit breaker formats
- 100 A to 400 A Main Ampere ratings
- Units available with up to six service disconnects
- Multiple disconnect units can be converted to semi-flush with addition of flange kit
- Generator Kits available to provide switching method between main utility service and back-up power source
- Multiple disconnect units can accommodate plug-on Surgebreaker™ Secondary Surge Arrester
- All units built per ANSI C12.7, NEMA PB-1, UL standards 50, 67 and 414 and are listed in UL file number E-6294
- Devices meet Federal Specifications W-P-115C for government housing
- Devices meet the Electric Utility Service Equipment Requirements Committee (EUSERC) standards
CSED Meter Mains are single phase power distribution panels ideal for residential use. They provide a meter socket that supports a standard utility meter and a main disconnect breaker. This single compact solution provides a time and space saving solution for contractors and installers. Square D Meter Main products meet a wide range of applications in use today. Consult your local utility for a specific list of approved devices.
Square D CSED devices provide the following application support and features:
- Factory Installed Main Breaker
- Ring Type or Ringless Meter Sockets
- Overhead and / or Underground feed
- Compact design for easy installation
- 22K UL Listed short circuit current ratings
- UL Listed series ratings
- Surface Mount designs
- Suitable as service entrance equipment