The wireless technology helps to achieve greater productivity by providing operators with greater freedom and mobility, allowing them to remotely control machines at a distance of up to 25 meters away in a metal cabinet. Similar to other Harmony products, the wireless, battery-less push button is well suited for industrial environments where added protection of your people and machines is paramount.
Along with the XB5R wireless, battery-less push buttons, the rope pull switch allows automatic doors to be opened and closed from a distance, making passage safer and more convenient for forklifts and walking personnel, while eliminating the need for costly wiring. The Harmony rope pull switch can be mounted directly on the panel or between two ropes close to the automatic door, enabling a forklift driver or pedestrian to open and close the door simply by pulling the rope.
How to Videos
Resetting a Harmony XB5R Wireless Push Button Receiver
Pairing a Harmony ZBRT2 Wireless Push Button to a Receiver
- Easy and fast installation
- Robust design for industrial environments
- Eco-friendly green technology
- All with the same high-quality offered by the rest of the Harmony pushbutton ranges.
- Long machines for the industry
- Conveying systems (automotive, MMM, logistic centers)
- Bottle filling, palletizers (food and beverage)
- Building utilities
- Automatic doors and gates