Dedicated OEM HVAC software for developing, configuring and using your HVAC & R machines irrespective of your programming ability.
> Simplify and optimise your development time
- A single software package that includes programming of Modicon M168 logic controllers, remote displays, setting up “Expansion bus” and Modbus networks, and configuring building management communication modules on BACnet MS/TP and IP, Lonworks or KNX
- A wealth of ready-to-use templates and libraries:
- Application Function Blocks, machines program templates, architectures that have already been Tested, Validated and Documented
- A range of integrated functions: compilation and debugging,
hardware configuration tool, etc.
> Improve the energy efficiency of your machines
- By implementing energy efficient Application Function Blocks (AFB) specifically developed for water temperature control, high pressure control, suction superheat control, discharge air temperature, etc.
> Manage your adaptations and developments effectively
- Make application programs modifications easily, reuse or create your own function blocks while capitalising on your developments
- Several programming levels are possible (FBD and/or ST/C)
- Standard, open BMS: BACnet IP/WEB, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus TCP/WEB, LONWorks, KNX, etc.
Simplify HVAC & R machines programming & commissioning
With SoHVAC you can develop, configure and commissioning your HVAC & R machines in a single software environment. Specifically developed for you (OEMs), it enables you to get your machines to market more quickly, to improve their energy efficiency, giving you a significant competitive advantage.
- Air/Water cooled chiller
- Ground/Air source Heat pumps
- Rooftop Units
- AHU - Air Handling Units
- Precision air conditioners
- Refrigerated display cabinets
- Compressor Racks