- Distributed I/Os via the CANopen interface module, or local or remote expansion via the local TM5 expansion bus on Modicon M258 and Modicon LMC058 controllers (PLC & PAC)
- Wide range of I/O expansion modules: digital I/O, analog, expert, non-functioning dummy, remote I/O modules…
Simplified maintenance & installation
- Embedded diagnostics for local and distant supervision
- Hot swapping of I/O modules
- Cabling simplicity: spring terminals, removable terminal blocks
Save engineering time
- Fully compatible with SoMachine software
- Certified FDT/DTM technology for all compatible automation software systems (on CANopen)
One software environment:- SoMachine
Among the multiple control platforms, these IO systems are the best companions for:
- This IP20 modular IO system provides a flexible and scalable configuration of expansions or distributed I/O islands by direct connection with the Modicon controllers (TM5 bus) or via CANopen bus/Sercos bus for Modicon and PacDrive 3 controllers as well.
- Characterized by easy cabling and maintenance, the modular IO system offers a wide variety of modules that enable the user to exactly meet their desired configuration for reducing costs and simplification.
- The fully integrated safe communication over Sercos for PacDrive 3 based configurations provides a complete safety solution with programmable safe logic controller and distributed I/Os. Less cabling/installation efforts, better diagnostics and reduced machine down time with use of safe drives during maintenance operations are some of the main benefits