California Proposition 65 WarningWARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
> For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Range of compact Smart RTU combining capabilities of remote terminal units with the power of Programmable Logic Controller and designed to run in challenging remote environment. Supporting open event-driven protocols such as DNP3 and IEC 60870-5, the SCADAPack 300E and ES range provide a scalable controller platform that ensure end to end reliable and secure control and monitoring of remote asset in critical infrastructure.
Wide range of connectivity: Ethernet IP/Series, integration with long range radios, public networks and satellite systems
Flexible I/O configuration:
- 3 Pulse counter inputs
- 8 Analog Inputs 15 bit resolution
- 16 Digital Inputs
- 10 Relay Outputs
- 2 Analog Outputs (optional)
- I/O can be expanded using external modules
Event logging of critical data: Up 20,000 events (40,000 in case of SP ES) can be logged in the controller’s memory
Enhanced security suite: IEEE1711 encryption & IEC62351 authentication, support of DNP3 level 4
Remote configuration: Remote programming, configuration and diagnostics
Note: Configured using E-Series Configurator tool and programmed using IEC61131 ONLY
BenefitsSmart RTU for Challenging Applications
- Industrial hardened: Designed for remote applications, offers higher degree of reliability and longevity
- Remote communication: Integrates with virtually any communication network including Trio radios and 3G mobile networks
- Optimised for WWW applications: Integrated PLC/RTU, reports to multiple masters, routing between communication ports
- Integrated Security Suite: Supports data encryption and authentication using IEEE1711 and IEC62351 standards
ApplicationsWater & Wastewater
- Lift/Booster Station for 4 pumps
- Demand billing