Range composed of compact, smart and modular units up to 15 kV, earth shielded solid and easily adaptable to specific requirements:
- Circuit breaker and switch-disconnector using vacuum technology
- Rated PF withstand voltage: 95 kV
- Rated busbar current: 600A and 1200A
- Rated max short time withstand current: 25 kA (2 sec)
- Cable grounding switch: 25 kA Fault Making
- Degree of protection: NEMA 1
- Dimensions W x H x D (in.): 14.75 x 65 x 36
- 5 circuit-breakers: D01N, D02N, D06N, D06H, D12H
- Short Circuit Interrupting Rating: 25kA
- Technology: Shielded Solid Insulation
- Standard: ANSI/IEEE
Standard Warranty Period : 18 months
A technological breakthrough, opening the way to unprecedented safety, efficiency, and ease of use:
- Increased safety and reliability in harsh environments: insulation and shielding of all live parts ensures a longer service life with less maintenance than traditional medium voltage switchgear.
- Flexible, simple, modular, and functional: easy to install and easy to use, with operator-friendly switchgear and optimized service thanks to 2SIS technology.
- Smart grid ready, distributed intelligence: advanced protection, control and monitoring, fully integrated for higher dependability and energy efficiency.
PremSet applications can be found in all medium voltage market segments including:
- Large Commercial
- Building and Infrastructure
- Data Center
- Water Treatment
- Metals and Mining