FeaturesIn the modern business environment, companies strive to offer standardized solutions that can be deployed globally. With the various voltages used around the world, this can be challenging. APC by Schneider Electric offers power protection products to help you address these challenges. From UL-approved 230VAC products to truly universal 100-240VAC input UPS, these UPS products offer a perfect solution for deployment anywhere in the world.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)