- Individual battery monitoring - Monitoring voltage and current ensures that individual UPS batteries are ready for use and replaced only when necessary.
- Fault notification - Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Battery fault detection - Monitors room and individual battery temperature changes for early detection of thermal runaway, shorted cells, open circuit, and bad battery.
- Individual battery charging - Supplemental individual charging ensures each battery is fully charged and helps prevent premature aging due to over-charging.
- Battery compatibility - VRLA or wet cell 2-, 4-,8- or 12v batteries
Nickel-cadmium 1.2 or 2.4v batteries (AP9921X)
- Building management system integration - Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Telnet Management - Provides a simple telnet session or SSH for remote battery management access.
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Gives quick access from anywhere on the network without the need to install software.
- Local LED status - Four LEDs on the front panel indicate problems with batteries, charger, environment, or unit itself.
- Password Security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Read-only Access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.