Dual Technology Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors are designed to provide maximum energy savings in a format that will complement any decor, with a multi-segmented lens that matches switch body and cover plate to achieve a sleek uniform appearance. The Single and Dual Circuit Dual Technology Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors provides automatic control of loads by detecting motion and ambient light using Passive Infrared (PIR) and Ultrasonic technology. The single and dual circuit dual technology switches install quickly in a standard wall box without the necessity of providing a neutral connection from the wall box. Low profile sensors are available in white, ivory, gray, light almond and black.
- Adaptive Technology: New patent pending technology employs advanced algorithms to achieve convenient energy savings and reduced lamp and ballast maintenance.
- Light Level Sensor Mode: Each unit includes an adjustable light level sensor to hold-off interior lighting in occupied areas when adequate daylight is present.
- Walk-Through Mode: To maximize energy savings, the sensor detects when areas are briefly occupied as a result of a person walking through, and turns off lighting based on a shorter time delay.
In addition, the Dual Circuit Wall Switch Occupancy Sensors feature a Lamp Saver Mode. When the lamp saver mode is enabled, the sensor automatically alternates the A and B lighting groups in a traditional 50/50 bi-level lighting application resulting in a longer lamp replacement cycle and lower maintenance costs.
- Available in white, ivory, gray, light almond and black with matching cover plate (included)
- 180° motion detection using passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technology
- Superior lens design and ultrasonic transducers to provide high resolution for detecting major and minor motion
- Selectable auto-on and manual-on modes
- Convenient push button for manual control
- No power pack or minimum load required
- For use with electronic and magnetic ballasts
- Advanced adaptive technology maximizes energy savings and convenience
- Integral light level sensor
- UL®/cUL Listed
- Dual Circuit: Two separate relay circuits for independently switching two loads (typically lighting loads) ON or OFF and Advanced Lamp
- Saver mode extends the lamp life in 50/50 bi-level lighting applications