- Electrical distribution devices (meters, switchgear) and smart panels
- Gas, steam, air or water metering devices
- Temperature and environmental sensors
- Smart displays: dashboards, historical graph charts, etc, accessible with just a usual web browser (Com’X510), or remotely thanks to Powerview Remote Access service.
- Advanced processing by StruxureWare™ solutions, such as Energy Operation web service, Power Monitoring Expert, or by third-party Building Management System.
- Modbus over RS485 serial line
- Modbus TCP/IP over Ethernet
- Zigbee wireless digital
- Configurable logging interval from every minute to once a month
- Data storage duration of several weeks, up to 2 years with Com’X510.
- Data publishing leveraging existing infrastructures, including Ethernet or Wifi.
- GPRS-ready for sites with difficult access to IT network and high-level data security.
- Local backup of configuration parameters, data storage in case of communication failure.
- Quick fitting into electrical switchboards thanks to DIN rail clipping and profile.
- Quick setup and configuration thanks to intuitive HMI:
- Automatic detection and IP address assignment, by operating system of computers
- Automatic detection and recognition of Schneider Electric field devices
- Manual object creation and configuration of third-party field devices
- Data selection for collection and publication through web pages, accessible with any standard browser.
- Advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting features
Com'X 510: An Entry Level Energy Management System in a Box
- All-in-one-box energy management solution
- Provides access to energy data so you can work to improve energy efficiency and lower costs
- Access detailed and global views of energy consumption
- User-friendly, easy to read and understand
- Minimum investment, no additional hardware or software required