Longer distances from array site to battery bank are also easier to accommodate than with smaller charge controllers. Advanced Fast Sweep™ MPPT charging technology helps harvest the most energy available from the PV array, even in partial shade conditions. 80 A of battery charge current allows for the connection of PV arrays rated up to 600 V STC (2560 W for 24 V systems, 4800 W for 48 V systems).
Learn more about the MPPT 80 600.
Contact Solar technical support
- Fewer string wires
- Smaller AWG Wire
- No need for combiner box or GFI circuit breaker
- Available remote monitoring and configuration
- Compatible with any brand of PV Module, any grounding method
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW Inverter charger system
- Installs faster with fewer costly components
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Harvest more energy with Shade Tolerant Fast Sweep MPPT Algorithm
- Residential, BackupPower and Grid-tie
- Small Commercial, Backup Power and Grid-tie
- Off-grid Solar
- Community Electrification