TeSys N Contactors
Combining NEMA robustness and IEC compactness
Part of TeSys
TeSys N Contactors are available in NEMA Sizes 00-7 for both non-reversing and reversing applications.
TeSys N Contactors conform to NEMA ICS2 standards and offer high reliability with long mechanical and electrical life. TeSys N Contactors are available in NEMA Sizes 00-7 for both non-reversing and reversing applications. These NEMA contactors use common accessories across the entire TeSys family of NEMA and IEC products for simplicity and reduced inventory. And for the first time, Schneider Electric is offering a DC control voltage in a NEMA offer. Size 00-4 contactors are available with a 24 Vdc control voltage.
- High-density, space-saving design
- Sizes 00 - 2 are DIN rail and panel mountable
- Common accessories across TeSys range to maximize convenience and reduce inventory
- Replaceable coils require no tools for easy installation
- UL® Listed, CSA Certified, and CE marked
- Sizes 00-2 terminals offer IP 2X finger safe protection
- Reversing contactors electrically and mechanically interlocked
- Sizes 00-2 accept standard TeSys bimetallic overload relays
- Snap-on front and side mount accessories for easy installation
- NEMA Sizes, printed on contactor face
- Arc splitters on Size 3 and larger for longer contact life
- Replaceable contacts on Size 3 and larger contactors reduce overall costs
Contactors Size 00 - 1 are 45mm wide and Size 2 is 55mm wide. All offer tool-less coil replacement and come standard with 1 N.O. and 1 N.C. auxiliary contact.
Contactors Size 3 - 7 replaceable coils slide into the base of the contactor and come standard with 1 N.O. coil interlock contact. Contacts can be easily replaced by removing the contactor cover.
- Industrial Markets
- Commercial Office Buildings