- Feed-through and sub-feed lugs
- Sub-feed circuit breakers
- 200% neutrals
- Copper neutrals and grounds
- 6”, 12” and 18” rail and deadfront extension kits
- Easier to inventory and supply from stock for our distributors. Higher probability of having the right box in stock to help the electrical contractor’s get his project started on time.
- In locations that have adopted the 2008 NEC, electrical consultants and contractors will no longer have to fashion two sections panels due to the 42 circuit rule in the NEC. This will save installation time, wall space and material for the installer and building owner.
- Broad range of solutions available from distributor stock to address electrical contractor’s need for improved availability of panelboards. The new RTI kits will also provide greater versatility to adapt to last minute design changes on site so that a project can stay on schedule.
- Reduced installation time and less errors for the electrician installing the NQ panelboard resulting in improved productivity and a higher quality installation.
- Continued use of the industry’s best, QO and QOB circuit breakers, provides continuity and convenience for customers currently using NQOD panelboards, which NQ will eventually replace.
- UL Listed and CSA rated to 225A at 240, 208Y/120, and 120/240 Vac
- Fully rated to 22 kA SCCR - Series rated to 125 kA with integral main
- Selectively coordinated up to 30 k AIC
- Branch circuits up to 100 Amperes - 1, 2, and 3-pole
- NEMA Type 1 enclosure
- Copper bus
- Fully rated to 65kA SCCR – Series rated to 200kA with remote main fuse
- Sub-feed lugs up to 225A
- NEMA 2, 3R, 4/4X, 4, or 12 enclosure (up to 225A)
- Main breaker or main bus to 400A
Enhanced IP2X Fingersafe construction – retains IP2X per IEC 60529 protection when no branch breaker is installed
Refer to Digest Section 9 for UL Tested and Certified series ratings