Reliable network power protection designed for deployment in retail and open access environments.
Pre-configured solutions for open access environments.
FeaturesMulti-use and open access areas are common environments for electronics in retail environment. When a UPS is installed in a open area where many people are moving around, such as the employee area in a store or restaurant, the most common reason for system downtime is accidental disconnection of cables and power cords. APC by Schneider Electric offers a number of pre-assembled solutions and customized UPS designed with open access applications in mind. Install a pre-assembled UPS solution and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations. Take advantage of our customized products with locking cable connectors to prevent accidental cord disconnections, and significantly improve system uptime.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)