- Improved machine performance
- Extended machine availability
- Reduced total machine cost
Available in both compact and book form factors for simplified installation and efficient space usage.
- Advanced connectivity via Ethernet (Modbus TCP, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT) or serial (Modbus RTU, CANopen, Profibus DP, DeviceNet) based networks.
- Reliable motor control and leading-edge performance for asynchronous and synchronous motors.
- Proven functionality in harsh environments operating in ambient temperatures up to 60°C and class 3C3 coated printed circuit boards to protect against corrosion.
- Comprehensive embedded safety solutions for simple application requirements to comply with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and simplify certification.
The Altivar 320 drive meets the needs of simple or advanced machines from 0.25 Hp to 20 Hp.
- Material Handling
- Material working
- Mechanical actuators
Part of the Altivar Machine line.