The XB7 Line is an all-in-one push button with the operators on the back of the operator. With momentary & maintained push buttons, illuminated push buttons and pilot lights with LEDs, mushroom head emergency stop buttons with snap-action locking, and 2 position and 3 position selector switches, etc. the monolithic option is a viable alternative to the modular ranges and is a more compact design.
- Monolithic design - easy to buy and quick to install by eliminating the need for components
- Four terminals with two contacts - a more flexible solution for customers' wiring needs
- Separate N.O. and N.C. contacts - increased wiring flexibility
- Industrial use - IP65, NEMA 12
- Compatibility - seamless integration with Harmony accessories and legend plates
- International certifications - UL, CSA, CCC, GOST, and CE
- Lighten up - Harmony XB7 illuminated push buttons and pilot lights use bright LEDs to increase visibility and safety and are available in six colors.
- All-in-one product - Reduce inventory and eliminate the need for parts and pieces
- Industry: machine manufacturers, chemical industry, paper mill
- Service sector and infrastructure: energy distribution panel builders, food and beverage, car washes