Access Expert (formerly AccessXpert) is the first cloud-based access control platform that can operate as an on-premise solution within the end user’s private network, or in a hosted environment, using the same UI for either application.
In a hosted environment, Access Expert runs without servers or appliances on-site, lowering the total cost of ownership for the end user and eliminating costly refreshes of servers and hardware.
Access Expert’s flexibility allows customers to choose how the system is deployed and supports traditional on-site applications installed within the customer’s network. Access Expert server requirements are minimal.
Discover Access Expert Security Solution
- Experience Beyond Open Systems
- Increase Flexibility & Mobility
- Choose Cloud-based or Local
- Merge Physical & Cyber Security
- Simplify Integration
- Reduce Operating Costs
Data integrity within a cloud environment is critical. To provide the highest level of security, Access Expert takes multiple measures to protect the customer’s information:
- TLS encryption with field hardware
- Use of outbound ports vs. inbound ports
- 2-factor authentication capable
- Secure SSL encryption for Access Expert
- Inherent redundancy provides client disaster recovery without additional servers on-site or remotely