Model 6 Motor Control Center by Square D™
Standard & Industrial LVMCC (NEMA, ANSI, UL 845)
Model 6 MCCs offer an efficient, economical solution for grouping electrical motor control, automation and power distribution in a compact design that meets industry safety standards.
This Square D™ product offer has been serving its global customer base for over 70 years while continuing to focus on quality, safety and serviceability. Backed by the industry's best engineering support, the Model 6 MCC provides unmatched reliability and performance at a competitive price for any application.
Model 6 MCC's can be custom designed with innovative features providing a tailored-fit solution to meet or exceed any project requirements.
- Voltage Rating: 208 through 600 volts; 3 phase; 3 or 4 wire
- Enclosure Type: NEMA Type 1, Type 1A (gaskets), Type 12 & Type 3R
- Horizontal Bus Rating: 600, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000 and 2500 amps
- Vertical Bus Rating: 300 and 600 amps
- Bus Withstand Rating 42kA, 65kA, 85kA, and 100kA
- Product training available 24/7 online or live classroom training on select dates
- Quality customer support firstname.lastname@example.org & 1-888-SQUARED (1-888-778-2733)
- Exclusive top located horizontal bus, full depth wire way & captive splice bars for quick, easy installation
- Patented “Butterfly” Handles, Shrouded Power Stabs provide unmatched serviceability and added safety
- Arc Resistant and Intelligent (iMCC) models available including innovative Square D™ components
- Offer top to bottom electrical distribution package from the entire (MV & LV) Square D™ product family
- Customer driven, space saving design that meets all applicable UL and NEMA standards
- Over 70 years of service, supporting a global customer base
- Closed Door Racking (CDR) solution available for standard, arc-resistant and iMCC models
- Energy Reduction Maintenance Switch (ERMS) for safety or used with lock out/tag out to reduce PPE
- Premium Fish Tape Isolation Barriers, Automatic Bus Shutters, Shorted Lead Time & more