- Allen-Bradley: Centerline® 2100
- General Electric: 7700 and 8000 Series
- ITE – Gould – Telemecanique: Series 5600
- ITE – Imperial – Telemecanique: Series 9600
- Square D Model 4
- Westinghouse and Cutler-Hammer: Type W
Schneider Electric offers direct replacement units and retrofit options to upgrade low-voltage MCCs. New direct replacement motor control center units are available for many common vintage and current style motor control centers. When a direct replacement unit is not available, a genuine OEM bucket with all new Square DTM components can be retrofit into the motor control center structure. Both options improve reliability, reduce maintenance and increase equipment capabilities.