PowerLogic EM4900 series multi-circuit power meters make it easy to add many revenue-grade metering points without having to purchase, mount, wire and commission individual energy meters. Measure current, voltage, power and energy consumption of up to (14) 3-phase circuits with a single board or up to 28 3-phase circuits with a two board configuration.
- Provide accurate energy sub-billing to tenants.
- Empower tenants with information about their energy usage.
- Accurately allocate costs to departments or processes
- Identify saving opportunities by exposing wasteful energy practices.
- Identify periods of high energy usage and revealing cost saving opportunities within your facilities.
- Verify utility charges using accurate, revenue-grade meters to avoid being overcharged.
- Establish a “green” efficiency image for your building, such as qualifying for points within the LEED Green Building Rating System.
PowerLogic EM4900: The Right Meter for Your Building
- Load-based cost allocation
- Load balancing
- Overload protection