The TeSys BV4 motor circuit protector offers instantaneous trip short circuit protection for branch circuits for motor loads. TeSys BV4 is a complementary magnetic-only offer to our GV4 product family using similar accessories. It complies with NEC when installed based on UL listed control combinations having motor overload protection. Coming in a variety of protection options to fit most applications with Standard and High fault short circuit current ratings. See www.UL.com/SCCR for specific BV4 Type D combinations and details.
- Designed for motor control applications 2A to115A up to 600Y/347 VAC
- Adjustable magnetic trip setting to meet full range of NEC requirements.
- Common dimensions across line for consistent spacing requirements
- 2 protection levels at High Fault and Standard Fault options
- Patented EverLink Creep Compensation Technology provides durable connections and reduces risk of overheating
- Auxiliary contacts for both Open/Close signaling as well as trip indication
- Voltage release options in both Shunt Trip and Undervoltage relay accessory
- Tamper-resistant cover seal provided for trip settings
- Variety of mounting options with 35mm and 75mm DIN or panel mount
- Extensive handle selection options with direct mount, front panel mount or side panel mount.
- UL Recognized, CSA approved.
Wide range of tested combinations across the Schneider Electric motor control portfolio including TeSys D IEC motor control, TeSys N NEMA motor control and Square D Type S NEMA motor starters.
Control Equipment Panels