Surgelogic Type POESE offers surge protection on category 6 power over ethernet transmission line applications for loads up to 0.75 A.
Type POESE is a Surge Protective Device for Data Circuit Protection (SPD/DCP). This module helps to protect critical video, security and computing equipment from damaging surges, transients and circulating ground currents.
- Operating Current: 0.75 A
- Operating Voltage: 48 VDC
- Clamping Voltage: 68 VDC
- Maximum Surge Current: 10 kA
- Connection: Input: female RJ-45
- Output: female RJ-45
- Mounting: Flange
- Exceeds Category 6 transmission values
- Three stage hybrid circuit
- DC over Ethernet all pins
- Category 6 Power-Over-Ethernet transmission line protection
- Optional isolated ground to be used at the equipment end in order to prevent circulating ground currents
- Protects network signal lines entering or leaving control/critical panels.
ApplicationsIdeal for protecting expensive/critical computer and video equipment from damaging surges and transients