Surgelogic Type SLACSE offers hybrid transient surge protection for AC power and signal line, for loads up to 15 A.
Type SLACSE is a Hybrid Surge Protective Device with Data Circuit Protection (HSPD/DCP) specifically designed to protect electronic instruments used by the water/wastewater industries. It combines AC power protection and signal line protection in an all-in-one NEMA-4X polycarbonate case.
- Operating Current: (AC) 15 A (DC) 0.15 AService Voltage: 120 VAC
- Operating Voltage: 30 VDC
- Maximum Surge Current: 39kA (AC Power Protection); 10kA (Signal Line Protection)
- Connection: (AC) Hardwire/Terminal
- Block, (DC) Hardwire/Terminal Block
- Mounting: Surface Mount
- Surge suppression for AC power and low-voltage signal lines
- Series hybrid AC suppressor/filter
- Plug-in protection module
- 15 Amp replaceable fuse
- Response time < 5 nanoseconds
- Combines hybrid AC power protection and signal line protection in a NEMA-4X polycarbonate enclosure
- Indicator status provides visual indication that power is applied to instruments
ApplicationsDesigned to protect electronic instruments used by the water/wastewater industries