Surgelogic Type IESE with Active Tracking Filter (ATF) technology offers high frequency noise filter capabilities with surge protection for loads up to 20 A of continuous current.
Type IESE is a DIN or flange mounted SPD/ATF designed to protect industrial critical loads.
- Current: 3A, 5A, 10A, 20A
- Voltage: 120 - 240 V
- Connection: Terminal
- Mounting: DIN rail or flange
- Multi-staged design featuring Active Tracking Filter Technology
- Surge current capacity 15,000A per mode
- Transient protection in all modes: line to neutral, line to ground, and neutral to ground
- LED status indication
- Form C contact for remote indication
- Industrial low voltage data line surge protection conveniently installed inside a control/critical panel
- High-frequency noise filter with transient protection
- Compact high frequency noise filter and surge suppressor
- Din rail or flange mountable
ApplicationsDesigned to protect any microprocessor based products, including industrial PLCs, OEM applications, and motion control systems.