The TeSys D contactors and overload relays are the largest selling line of contactors and starters in the world. They offer high reliability with long mechanical and electrical life and the most complete line of accessories in the industry
- TeSys D contactors are available in 11 contactor ratings for the USA market for inductive motor applications from 9 up to 150 full-load amps and resistive loads up to 200 amps
- Designed to control and provide overload protection to motors rated up to 100 HP at 480 VAC or 125 HP at 600 VAC, TeSys D meets your needs for a majority of motor starter applications. Read about TeSys D and Type 2 Coordinated Protection.
- New TeSys D Green increase TeSys D range with a new electronic coil with up to 80% less consumption than TeSys D standard AC or DC coil.
- TeSys D Green contactor simplify your maintenance services with 90% less references needed.TeSys D Green contactor associated with TeSys LR9D electronic overload relay reduces heat generation and energy consumption up to 50%.
- High-fault short circuit current ratings provide the flexibility to select any component, as long as it meets or exceeds the desired SCCR.
- Three levels of ratings.
- Available at 100 kA on systems with fuses, up to 600 volts.
- Available at 65 kA on systems with circuit breakers, up to 480 volts and up to 32 amps.
- Available at 100 kA on systems with circuit breakers, up to 480 volts and greater than 32 amps.
- Eliminates the time-consuming process of selecting tested combinations through web sites and spreadsheets.
- Simple to select the right product
- 3-pole and 4-pole contactor versions available
- All contactors include built-in auxiliary contacts
- All screw connections have IP20 finger-safe terminals with both North American and International terminal markings
- TeSys D contactors can be panel mounted with screws or DIN rail mounted
- Easily Installed Accessories
- Auxiliary contact blocks with serrated wiping action
- Front mount dust tight auxiliary contact blocks
- Pneumatic time delay blocks
- Transient voltage surge suppressors
- Interface modules and electronic timers
- Mechanical latching blocks
- Control Circuit Flexibility
TeSys D contactors are available with AC or DC operating coils. Several devices utilize a low consumption dc coil with built-in transient suppression for operation with a low-level dc signal from a computer or PLC without need for an interposing relay
- A choice of wiring connections, including spring terminals, ring tongue terminals, slip-on terminals and screw clamps, provides flexibility in meeting specific, application requirements. Click here for information on the new and patented TeSys D with Everlink® termination technology available on 40A to 65A contactors and overload relays
TeSys D overload relays
Class 10 or Class 20 bimetallic overload relays are available up to 140 A. They are bimetallic ambient compensated and are available with or without single-phase sensitivity for phase unbalance and phase loss protection. New solid state overload relays are available for 90 to 150 A applications.
- Both bimetallic and solid-state overload relays include the following features:
- Isolated N.C. trip contact and N.O. alarm contacts
- Manual or automatic reset function (bi-metallic versions only)
- Tamper-resistant window for FLA settings
- Test trip button
- TeSys D contactors have been designed for perfect integration in control systems
- They can be used to create motor starters for any type of application.