Fusible Disconnect Switches from 30 to 800 A
Part of TeSys
The GS Series with the use of Class CC or J fuses provides exceptional high short circuit protection, up to 200 kA.
- TeSys GS – Fusible Disconnect Switches from 30 to 800A
- For Class CC,J and L UL type fuses 3 pole
- For external front-mounted and right- hand side-mounted operators
- Cable operated mechanism -30 to 200A
- Robust and compact handles: padlockable using up to 3 padlocks, lockable, with door interlock, black/grey or yellow/red, NEMA Type 1, 3R,12 or Type 4,4X
- Auxiliary contacts:
» Two early break and “O” and “I” position signaling auxiliary contacts, configurable and common throughout the range (GS1AM110 and GS1AM101)
- The GS Series with the use of Class CC or J fuses provides exceptional high short circuit protection, up to 200 kA.
BenefitsFor reliable protection and disconnection.
Fuse protection is a reliable and effective solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits that can cause considerable damage to your installations and generate risk for equipment and personnel, as well as loss of valuable production.
ApplicationsIndustry, infrastructures, building, etc:
They provide a disconnecting means and overcurrent protection of downstream low voltage electrical circuits. They are particularly suited for the protection and switching of the incoming main circuits to electrical panels, including the emergency stop.